– Use your head in managing yourself. Use your heart in managing others.
– No one can control your emotions without your permission. Who are you allowing to ruin your day?
– People’s eyes reveal their emotional state.To minister to people look in their eyes.”The eye is the lamp of the body”
– The wrath of God does not come on us for rejecting Jesus. It remains on us for rejecting Jesus (John 3:36).
– „Live much in the smiles of God. Bask in his beams. Feel his all-seeing eye settled on you in love.” (McCheyne)
One thing my mom did though was teach me the value of education. „Read a book!” Thanks mom!
You aren’t an accident.You were deliberately planned, specifically gifted,lovingly positioned on earth by the Master Craftsman.
Being careful is good, but being caring is better. If you can’t pick both, go with the second one
– The sins we uncover God covers, the sins we cover God uncovers.
– Put on kindness, humility, meekness, long-suffering, etc. Once we learned to dress ourselves then we will be able to address others.#fb
D. A. Carson:
Worship is the proper response of all moral, sentient beings to God, ascribing all honor and worth to their Creator.
John C Maxwell:
We should not only use all the brains we have, but all that we can borrow. (Woodrow Wilson)
Imagine if people looked forward to church as much as they did the Super Bowl.
Ever notice the word „rumor” sounds like the word „tumor”? And strangely enough, both with kill you if you allow it to grow and take over.
Want more joy? Get back on the track of desperate dependence on God and abiding faith.