A child of the light will confess sin instantly and stand completely open before God.
C. S. Lewis
– The real way of mending a man’s taste is not to denigrate his favourites but to teach him how to enjoy something better
– Everyone feels benevolent if nothing happens to be annoying us at the moment.
Paul David Tripp
– Why give way to fear when, in Christ, it is impossible for you to be alone because you are now the temple in which God dwells?
– Why would you be afraid when, in Christ, you have been completely accepted, eternally forgiven and richly supplied?
– Why fear when God’s already given you, in Christ, everything you need to be what you’re supposed to be and do what you’re called to do?
– If ever, whenever, however, by whomever I need to be humbled in order to be holy, so be it.
– It is the breath of the Almighty that gives wisdom not the burden of age. (Job 32:8-9) Breathe, all you young and old!
– Ministry tip:When talking with those who are grieving or in crisis,slow down. Speak slowly. Never imply hurry. Attention=love
– Dont kid yourself. You only believe the parts of the Bible you actually follow.
A W Tozer
We have to make up our minds to bear the cross without ceasing and as far as possible without whimpering.