TweetWords – March 18, 2011
God’s perspective is that through His promises I will come to recognize His claim of ownership on me.
D. A. Carson
You cannot live faithfully in this life unless you are ready for the next.
C. S. Lewis
All that is not eternal is eternally out of date.
Focus on today. God meets daily needs daily. He will give you what you need when you need it.
Paul David Tripp
– From that dark moment in the Garden all of history marched toward the cross because there was no other way to fix what sin had broken.
– Where the first Adam failed the Second Adam came to win, so you’d escape the first Adam’s curse and live in the Second Adam’s grace.
– The cross is the ultimate diagnostic. It tells you what’s wrong with you (sin) and how it gets fixed (the sacrifice of Jesus).
– If you want to make the Master angry prefer land, meat, and marriage to the bounty of his banquet. (Luke 14:18-21).
– Steak in the sky by and by. “Invite the poor. You will be repaid at the resurrection of the just” (Luke 14:14).
– God may take my life to spare my soul. (1 Cor. 11:30-32)
Every purpose has it’s time – Every season has a reason!
If you feel like giving up, know this: I’m praying for you today.
The tide goes out, but it always comes back in.
Hang on friend!
A W Tozer
– Sinners talk about God, appeal to God, use God’s name; but don’t obey God. That’s why they are sinners.
– There is a strain of loneliness infecting many Christians, which only the presence of God can cure.