D. A. Carson
There is an entirely different perspective when you look at things from the vantage point of the throne room of heaven.
A W Tozer
The Bible is not a once-spoken book; it is a book that is NOW speaking.
C. S. Lewis
– What we want is not more books about Christianity, but more books by Christians on other subjects.
– Suddenness of provocation does not make me an ill-tempered man: it only shows me what an ill-tempered man I am.
– It is in the process of being worshipped that God communicates His presence to men.
– Trust God’s hold on you, not your hold on Him.
– The longer we hang out with Jesus, repentance becomes more than an event. It becomes a lifestyle.
Paul David Tripp
– Right now you are living a lifestyle of self-defense and self- righteousness or of humble confession, seeking help and forgiveness.
– When God reveals sin you will either run away from Him arguing for your righteousness or you’ll run to Him seeking his forgiveness.
– God will continue to show you the depth of your sin so you’ll continue to seek the rescue of his grace.
A good conscience is like a full stomach, having fed on the food called the will of God. (John 4:34)
– There are no UNSPIRITUALabilities – just misused ones. They all came from God.