D. A. Carson
We will not grow in prayer unless we plan to pray. That means we must self-consciously set aside time to do nothing but pray.
If God has made your cup sweet, drink it with grace; if He has made it bitter, drink it in communion with Him.
C. S. Lewis
I believe in Christianity as I believe in the sun: not only because I see it, but by it I see everything else.
If Jesus declares you not guilty, then who keeps whispering guilt in your ears?
Paul David Tripp
– The knowledge of sin is a gift of God’s grace. Neediness is God’s tool to produce in us a love for that very same grace.
– It’s only in the mirror of God’s Word that you see yourself accurately and only in his grace that you’ll find help for what you’ve seen.
– God is zealous to make you aware of your sin so you will be zealous to seek after his grace.
The most Christlike action you can do is accept suffering from enemies in order to benefit those enemies.See Luke 6:27
A W Tozer
– We are here to affirm, not to deny-when we affirm all that is God, all that is not God is automatically denied.
– The heart that God uses is the heart yielded to Him in faith AND obedience.
Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.