– There are no „little” people in God’s Family.
– Life minus love =zero
A W Tozer
Are you satisfied being filled with good information about God, or do you long to burst into His manifest presence?
Grace is the pleasure of God to magnify the worth of God by enabling sinners to enjoy God without obscuring the glory of God.
C. S. Lewis
A man is never so proud as when striking an attitude of humility.
God can make a garden out of the cesspool you call work, if you take him with you.
Paul David Tripp
– You don’t work in hope of getting an identity, you work in celebration of the identity that, in Christ, you have been given.
– We are often quick to anger and slow to love, but God’s not like us. He’s slow to anger and abounding in love.
– If God’s your Father, he will discipline you, but his discipline is never a sign of his rejection, rather it’s a sure sign of his affection.
Believing the best of other people is better than living suspicious!
– Love like there’s no tomorrow; live like there’s no yesterday. We’re forgiven; now go love people like we believe it.
– We’ll never change the world from the outside in, unless we change our lives from the inside out; God starts with our pride.