– Life-changing TRUTH is never anti-reason but is often beyond reason.
“My thoughts are higher than your thoughts.” (Isa. 55:9)
– Anything that keeps you from the truth is evil.
– Those who love to argue are self-centered.
“A selfish man quarrels against every principle, demanding his own way” (Pr. 18:1)
A crumpled check is still good money, if the signature is on it. So is a crumpled prayer, if Jesus name is really on it.
C. S. Lewis
When all the suns and nebulae have passed away, each one of you will still be alive.
If we only believed what we saw, what would a blind man believe?
It really is true to say, I cannot live a holy life, but you can decide to let Jesus Christ make you holy.
– We see ourselves as chess pieces in His hand; but God just sees us as children in His arms. Love isn’t all strategy
– Build a house worthy of the road you had to build with your life to get there.
Death is no punishment to the believer: it is the gate of endless joy.