– Church SIZE never determines SIGNIFICANCE! No air pilot thinks 15 passengers insignificant! You’ve been entrusted with lives!
A W Tozer
Christ’s atonement was so perfect & complete that it turns all that is against us into something that is for us.
C. S. Lewis
– Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at the testing point.
– Next to the Blessed Sacrament itself, your neighbor is the holiest object presented to your senses.
The Christian church is first and foremost a fire-bringer, a blazing torch to set light to the land.
Paul David Tripp
– No glory (God’s), no grace. No grace, no glory (Your identity in Him).
– Justification is the only foundation of personal transformation. Personal transformation never results in justification.
– The freedom of grace isn’t dangerous. Self-sufficiency and self-righteousness are dangerous because they ask the law to what only grace can.
We don’t get to choose our destiny, but we get to choose our legacy. Fill it with faith, whimsy,love and a few capers.
That conversion which is all joy and lacks sorrow for sin, is very questionable.