Only maturity knows love.
I would rather teach one man to pray than ten men to preach.
A W Tozer
– God never uses anyone greatly until He tests them deeply.
Let your aim be every year to be more holy – to know more, to feel more, to see more of the fullness of Christ.
– Ministry is received, not achieved.
– Blessed are the uncool; for they shall be happy without needing the approval of others.
– God sometimes removes a person from your life for your protection. Don’t run after them.
– It takes no courage to say or do what’s popular.
D. A. Carson
It’s not just what we believe that matters… it’s what we get excited about and emphasize.
C. S. Lewis
If you read history, you will find that the Christans who did most for the present world were those who thought most of the next.
A big God translates into big courage. A small view of God generates no courage.
If there were never any clouds in our lives, we would have no faith.
Paul David Tripp
– How could you not have all that you need when your Savior has promised not to withhold any good thing from you?
– There is no hardship of obedience that is greater than the rescuing and transforming power of the grace you’ve been given.
– It’s the presence, power, promises and provisions of the Messiah that are your rock of hope. Anywhere else you look just won’t deliver.
God doesn’t try to motivate us with grace, He moves us with it. He doesn’t want us to be better, He wants us to be His.