– A great satisfaction has been accomplishing things for Christ that people said couldnt be done, then enjoying God’s smile.
– You never get OVER grief; you get THRU it. Grief is God’s tool for transitioning thru life’s losses. Grief is healthy.
– If someone’s grieving a loss, never say „I understand”. You don’t. „Each heart knows its own bitterness” Prov. 4:10
A W Tozer
We are sent to bless the world, but we are never told to compromise with it.
Sin gives death its eternal horror; God gives life its eternal glory.
C. S. Lewis
– If God forgives us we must forgive ourselves otherwise it’s like setting up ourselves as a higher tribunal than Him .
– When a man is getting better he understands more and more clearly the evil that is still left in him.
– Everything except God has some natural superior; everything except unformed matter has some natural inferior.
– We may ignore, but we can nowhere evade, the presence of God.
Serving Jesus in one’s spare-time and with some spare-coins surely doesn’t speak of dedication.
– We are not built for ourselves, but for God. Not for service for God, but for God.
– Human fellowship can go to great lengths, but not all the way. Fellowship with God can go to all lengths.
Paul David Tripp
If you are God’s child, no matter what you will face today, you are in the capable care of a wise, gracious, powerful Redeemer.
I bear my testimony that there is no joy to be found in all this world like that of sweet communion with Christ.