A W Tozer
God has enough mercy to enfold the entire universe; nothing anyone has ever done could diminish His mercy.
Often times the only thing in between you and what God wants to do through you is yourself.
This should help you decide how you use your time. “How much better to get wisdom than gold!” (Proverbs 16:16).
…any effort to „hang on” to the least bit of our own power will only diminish the life of Jesus in us.
A Gospel Preacher is a man the world cannot tame. He will continue to assail it with the WORD of God. Agreed?
Paul David Tripp
– There’s not a more God-honoring way to celebrate grace than to give yourself to live a joyfully obedient life.
– The same Savior who died for your forgiveness now calls you to submit your will to Him and follow His commands.
– Only laundry should ever be separated by color.
– Laws limit behavior, but only love liberates the heart. The Gospel turns bigots into brothers and enemies into friends.
– The solution to racism and ethnic fears is to come together in Christ, where at the foot of the Cross, the ground is level.
– We have a shot at honoring God today by what we do rather than just flattering Him yesterday by what we said
– I’d rather feel empty trying than just be full of good ideas. No more brain candy; loves does
– God could have called us anything, but He called us a family. Eternity is too long to spend with people you’re suspicious of.