Would it surprise you that the following five terms are never used in the Bible when it comes to describing how a person receives salvation?
- Let Jesus into your heart.
- Invite Christ into your life.
- Just say this prayer and you’ll be saved…
- Make Jesus the Lord of your life (we don’t make him Lord. He IS Lord!)
- Turn from all your sin (and, no, that’s not what “repent” means!)
Sursa: Terms That Abuse the Gospel
Autor: Greg Stier
Greg Stier is the President and Founder of Dare 2 Share.
Dare 2 Share is a church assisting ministry that provides resources for youth leaders and equips teens to relationally and relentlessly reach their generation for Christ.